Tools & Guides
Axial Resources provide business owners and deal professionals with in- depth information about a variety of topics pertaining to middle market M&A. Our downloadable tools, checklists, and whitepapers are free and created by the Axial team in partnership with Axial members.
21 results for Corp. Development
7 M&A Documents Demystified
- How to write great teasers that attract interest from the right buyer
- Marketing materials needed to sell your company
- Three key items to negotiate in the NDA
- How to review the indication of interest (IOI), letter of intent (LOI), and purchase agreement (PA) documents
The Complete Guide to Hiring an M&A Advisor
The Guide to Building a Deal Team
- What roles should your C-suite play in the deal process?
- What external roles do you need to fill in the deal team?
- How can an M&A advisor add value to the M&A process?
12 Things Not to Do in M&A
The Guide to Managing Your Online Presence
Free Deal Sourcing ROI Calculator
- Determine which sourcing channels are the most efficient (e.g., proprietary deal flow vs. conferences vs. online platforms)
- Determine which channels are most cost-effective
- Calculate your average success rate at each stage in the funnel
- Pinpoint inefficiencies in your process
The Deal Professional’s Guide to CRMs
Read on to learn:
- The benefits of a CRM system: Yes, it will take time to implement. Here's why it's worth your time.
- Considerations when choosing a vendor: 7 questions to consider before you sign on the dotted line.
- Tips for implementation: Set your firm up for success.