Tools & Guides
Axial Resources provide business owners and deal professionals with in- depth information about a variety of topics pertaining to middle market M&A. Our downloadable tools, checklists, and whitepapers are free and created by the Axial team in partnership with Axial members.
12 results for Business Owners
The CEO’s Guide to Building a Deal Team
- What roles should your C-suite play in the deal process?
- What external roles do you need to fill in the deal team?
- How can an M&A advisor add value to the M&A process?
12 Lessons to Build a Successful Buyer List
MMR Magazine – July 2023
The CEO’s Guide to a Successful Exit
The Seller’s Guide to Strategic vs. Financial Buyers
In this ebook, we’ll define each type and cover topics like:
- 5 major differences between strategic and financial buyers
- How to decide which type to include on your buyer list
- How to connect with the right strategic acquirer
The Complete Guide to Selling a Business
- How to build an effective team to support the sale
- How to define exit options
- How to determine a valuation range for your company
- How to improve marketing materials
- What to consider when building a buyer list
- How to improve your negotiation skills
The CEO’s Guide to Business Transition Planning
7 M&A Documents Demystified
- How to write great teasers that attract interest from the right buyer
- Marketing materials needed to sell your company
- Three key items to negotiate in the NDA
- How to review the indication of interest (IOI), letter of intent (LOI), and purchase agreement (PA) documents