- Akamai to acquire Prolexic Technologies
- Sportradar acquires SportsData
- Sidereal Capital Group acquires U∙C Coatings Corporation
- HeartWare International acquires CircuLite
- Universal Truckload Services to acquire Westport Axle Corporation
- Silverfleet Capital buys Competence Call Center from Ardian
- The House Committee on Rules will review Small Business Capital Access and Job Preservation Act on Tuesday
- Whistle-blower tries to shed light on private equity transaction fee
- Where’s the merger mania?
- LSE targets small firms for new listings
- US corporations holding wealth at highest rate since 1971
- Private equity firms brace for ‘mafia’ style scrutiny
- How to make your business attractive to the bank
- The case for an early buyout
- Guide to legal representation in middle market M&A
This week in history… The bombing of Pearl Harbor causes panic on Wall Street, as traders dump many of their holdings (1941).