Happy Thanksgiving to US deal makers. According to the WSJ, PE professionals are thankful for their jobs, their colleagues, and their investors. Despite the delicious holiday, several transactions were announced this week — including Pearson’s sale of Mergermarket to BC Partners, Forsyth’s acquisition of PT&C Forensic Consulting Services, and more.
- What are PE professionals thankful for this year?
- Private equity: Intriguing surprise for business owners
- More women on boards, mergers are less expensive
- Private equity keeps $789 billion of powder dry
- Utility mergers just got a little harder in Maine
- A private equity stuffing in your turkey?
- Goodbye, old guard: Defense M&A may be on the way
- Morgenthaler announces the sale of Satellite Logistics Group
- Odyssey Investment Partners completes sale of One Call Care Management
- Forsyth Capital acquires PT&C Forensic Consulting Services
- Cubic pays $70 million for Serco’s transport business
- Pearson to sell Mergermarket for $623 million
- Shore Capital Partners may raise institutional-based PE fund in 2014
- Golub Capital provides $193 million to Aurora