Happy St. Patrick’s Day, all.
- Mega-deal: Vodafone to buy Ono for $10.03 billion
- Peak Rock Capital acquires Koroseal Interior Products
- Giant Interactive is going private in a $3 billion buyout
- Sun Capital Partners to acquire Aclara Technologies
- Incline Equity Partners recaps Hartland Controls
- Blackford Capital acquires Grand Transformers
- Kinderhook sells IDQ to Armored AutoGroup
Legal/Regulatory News: Scott Gluck’s Private Fund Update — this week focuses on the release of the Housing Finance Bill, five bills pass the House Financial Services Committee, and the Chamber’s agenda to change Dodd-Frank.
- Thursday: A roundtable discussion on the Competitive Advantage of Operating Partners
- Thursday: A webinar on the M&A Opportunities in the Internet of Things
- Thursday: 2014 West Coast M&A Conference
- Private equity firms embrace outsourcing
- Deloitte survey finds North America remains market of choice for M&A
- On eve of stress tests, Fed asks banks for more info
- Advice for successfully getting a small business loan
- The House of Cards guide to leadership
- Yes, private equity and the stock market still need each other
This week in history…. Capital Cities Communications acquired ABC (1985).