Since January 2011, 1,266 Axial Members have managed over 3,559 transactions on Axial. This report takes a closer look at Opportunities brought to market within the Industrials industry vertical during that time.
Through November 2011, the Industrials industry represented 32% of all opportunities. 818 Industrials companies came to market, ranging in company size from $0 to over $430 million in revenue.
Download the Axial Network 2011 Industrials M&A Activity Report below.
Industrials M&A activity insights include:
- 54% of all Industrials Opportunities fell under the Capital Goods sector.
- Construction & Engineering was the most active subsector YTD, accounting for 16% of all Industrials Opportunities.
- There was a shortage of Industrial Conglomerates Opportunities and a surplus of Construction & Engineering Opportunities.
- Opportunities were the most abundant in the US South region (the South Atlantic in particular), which accounted for more than twice the amount of Opportunities in the Northeast.
- The Opportunity with the highest Pursuit Rate, 42.9%, was a firm focused on specialized logistics with revenue of $23.6M.