Axial has published its 1H 2013 Network Activity Report.
The report, which reviews the over 4,000 Opportunities hosted on Axial in 1H 2013, analyzes some of the major trends that have defined M&A activity thus far. Topics from the report include overall middle-market sentiments, impact of debt markets on activity and refinancing, business owner sentiments, and outlook for the rest of the year.
The report also includes industry tear sheets with real-time data and trends in each space.
Highlights from the report include:
- Deal quality has been relatively sub-par after the Q4 deal surge
- The favorable debt markets have encouraged refinancing over M&A activity
- Business owners are looking for more than just capital
- Deal makers are cautiously optimistic about 2H 2013
- Traditional oil and gas deals are driving the Energy industry
- Health Care investors seem wary of services businesses
- And more…