The Middle Market Review Insights on the Middle Market.

Subscribe Subscribe

Subscribe Today

I want to receive:

Thanks for subscribing!

What are Deal Professionals Most Thankful For in 2014?

In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, we’ve asked a few of our deal professional members to share what they are most thankful for this year. Think they missed any? Leave a comment at the bottom of the article noting what you are most thankful for.

“I’m most thankful for the Management teams and employees of our portfolio companies who are out there on the front lines of the battlefield every day fighting to grow their businesses.”
James Darnell, Partner, KLH Capital

“I am most thankful for my professional colleagues. The synergy from our collective efforts helps me get my clients’ deals over the finish line.  The deal lawyers, accountants, and financial advisors I work with arm my clients with incredible advice, providing comfort in knowing that they are making good decisions during an emotionally strained time.”
Michael Schwerdtfeger, Managing Director, Chapman Associates

“I am very thankful for the availability of capital (both debt and equity) which has driven enterprise value beyond sellers’ expectations.  Of course when I am on the buyers’ or bidders’ side that situation becomes far more challenging.  But being with a selling ownership/management team that has worked very hard for many years to create their enterprise value is a real treat when the deal closes.”
Jim Hill, Partner and Executive Chairman, Benesch Law

“I’m thankful that capital is returning in a big way to private equity and corporates have become increasingly aggressive. We think 2015 has the potential to be a record year for middle market M&A. I am also specifically thankful to Axial, which introduced us to a top flight growth capital provider that funded one of our deals.”
John Slater, Managing Director, FOCUS Investment Banking

“As a deal professional, I am most grateful for the realization that there is a growing wave of business owners who realize that they and their companies need to be well prepared to achieve a transition that rewards them adequately for their life’s work.”
Gary Ampulski, ‎Managing Partner, Midwest Genesis

“I am grateful for a supportive market environment, encouraging colleagues, endless learning opportunities and a strong pipeline of quality dealflow.”
Ari Fuchs, Vice President, The DAK Group

“I’m most thankful for my teammates at Axial and to all of our customers. Together, they are the true believers in our mission, devoting their time, their careers, and their capital towards the creation of an entrepreneur-centric economy.”
Peter Lehrman, CEO, Axial

Learn More About Joining Axial

Request Information

Subscribe to Middle Market Review

Subscribe to Middle Market Review

Subscribe Today

I want to receive:
Subscribe

Thanks for subscribing!