How The Software Works
Axial’s platform reflects how lower middle market transactions get done — privately and confidentially. Unlike public deal listing sites, Axial sell-side members retain total control and confidentiality over whom, how, and when they approach the market.
- The buy-side granularly describes their criteria and interests.
- The sell-side inputs details of the company they’re working with or transaction they’re bringing to market [through a confidential, private research tool].
- Axial’s algorithms analyze each buy-side member’s deal criteria, and privately recommends matching parties for the sell-side to approach, ordered by relevance.
- The sell-side reviews each buy-side profile, selects who to engage, and can tailor each message and attachment. All sending on Axial is done directly – there are no public listing (or deal searching) capabilities through Axial’s platform.
- Buy-side recipients receive the deal opportunity to their email and Axial account, knowing it’s a fit for their preferences and sent from a qualified sell-side party.
To the sell-side, Axial is an incredibly efficient tool that helps discover and prioritize the right buy-side targets for any deal. To the buy-side, Axial maximizes coverage of relevant deal opportunities coming from lower middle market CEOs and 3,500+ boutique M&A advisory firms.