Owning and running a thriving business is akin to having a successful long-term relationship.
It can be all consuming, and requires energy, passion, and commitment. Unlike a personal relationship, however, the ultimate success of a closely-held business often can be measured by the extent to which an exit strategy is effectively planned and executed.
Whether you sell, close, or transfer the business to family, the termination of this relationship is one that must be carefully considered well in advance of the event.
This ebook will help you:
- Evaluate who would be the best future owner of your company
- Build the right deal team
- Assess your family’s financial goals
- Learn tactics to mitigate taxes when transferring assets
- Prepare for life after sale