As CEOs take some time for reflection this the holiday season, leadership seems to be one topic that is top of mind. In addition, these successful CEOs have some advice for Santa Claus on how to make his Christmas Eve rounds even more efficient. One suggests Elon Musk takes on an upgrade of Santa’s sleigh.
If you’re a CEO, don’t forget to take some time off this holiday season. Many say it’s a vital time to look back on business successes and plan for the coming year.
- Executives should spend more time alone.
- Problems managing millennial? Take a cue from Facebook.
- Founders really do make the best CEOs.
- CEOs are humans too.
- Read 100 books next year to think like a CEO.
- 5 tips for selling your business.
- How one new firm is helping CEOs find a graceful exit.
- Keeping the family in the business after a sale.
- How does your small business credit score compare to Santa’s?
Middle Market Move of the Week
A new company is born out of Great Point Partners ‘ Equian LLC and Abry Partners ‘ Trover Solutions Inc. New Mountain Capital’s venture will form a payment integrity and cost-containment platform for the health-care and property and casualty insurance industries.