How do you determine the amount of real value you’re getting in return for the money and time you spend networking?
Whether you’re an associate, fund partner, investment banker, broker, business development officer, strategic acquirer or company owner, you’re constantly reminded that networking is a critical element of closing deals in the capital markets. However between hard expenses (e.g., registration, travel, etc.) and soft expenditures (e.g., time), the real cost of attending receptions, dinners, cocktail parties, seminars, summits, trade shows and conferences can be quite high. How, then, do you justify these expenses when it’s so difficult to calculate the actual return on your networking efforts?
Today we are excited to be launching a how-to guide with a free do-it-yourself excel template for our readers. These two tools will allow you to calculate both your $ and % ROI on networking. They walk you through exactly how to input both your soft and hard costs, determine your total gain, and calculate your value generated:
- Includes thirty page step-by-step guide + do-it-yourself excel template
- Free and instant download
- Fast and simple
- Explains mechanics of the template
- Gives a brief overview of the theory behind the calculations
- Provides details on all the inputs you need
- Walks through a start-to-end calculation
- Calculates your ROI (%) and value generated ($)
Click below to download: