Talent @ Axial:
Axial is growing quickly and the single biggest determinant of our success will continue to be how well we find, grow, and keep great people. So we’re building a Talent team composed of recruiters, HR professionals, and professionals with diverse and interesting backgrounds that want to live and breathe finding and cultivating incredible talent.
We are the champions of Axial’s special culture, we search the earth to find talented, unique and friendly people to bring on board; we develop programs and practices that help our people and teams have their best careers to date. Whether recruiting the next Axialite, building out new training programs with VPs, serving as a trusted pair of ears over coffee, or finding ways to inject some fun and happiness into the lives of the Axialites, we are building a spirited, analytical talent team to help build a great company.
As our first dedicated Recruiter on the Talent team, you’ll manage the entire candidate process for all non-technical hires, from generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate. By leveraging your knowledge of Axial’s hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful. As a member of the Talent team, you will offer and implement innovative solutions to our interviewing and recruiting challenges.
You will work alongside the Hiring Managers and Leadership Team at Axial to build interview strategies, develop job specs, and create unique sourcing and recruiting techniques. You will be sourcing active and passive candidates through outbound and inbound efforts including employee referrals, events and research. On a daily basis, you will be meeting with Hiring Managers to stay on top of the candidate pipeline and to support everyday hiring needs. You are comfortable using numbers and data to draw insights from our hiring process to constantly make it smarter and more successful.
– Provide solid support to all teams to successfully hire top talent and meet quarterly hiring goals
– Provide a fast and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer. This includes evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, reference checks, salary recommendations and successful closing of candidates
– Negotiate offers by partnering with senior management, and other groups as necessary
– Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
How you achieve success:
– You meet your recruiting targets in spite of extremely high standards
– You have a well developed pipeline of candidates which leads to a shorter “time-to-fill”, a better “cost-per-hire”, and a higher quality of hires
– You are able to keep up a high candidate acceptance rate
– You receive positive feedback from Hiring Managers and New Hires on their satisfaction with the recruiting process
– Your direct hires, which are evaluated on an ongoing basis, stay at Axial and perform well
– 2-5 years of demonstrated success in a full cycle recruitment role in a high volume environment
– Preferable background as an in-house recruiter with sourcing, applicant pre-screening and in person interview experience
– Well developed personal network with the ability to use that network for sourcing techniques
– Excellence in cultivating great relationships and with servicing clients
– Experience with applicant tracking systems; We use Jobvite!
– You obsess over keeping hiring managers and candidates up to date with the status of the interview process