- Brynwood Partners buys Joseph’s Pasta Co.
- XPO Logistics to buy Pacer International for $335 million
- Aratana Therapeutics acquires Okapi Sciences NV
- Madison Dearborn Partners picks up LGS Innovations for $200 million
- Fortissimo takes one-third stake in One Hour Translation
- Beechbrook Capital completes two mezz loans and exits one
- Senate to confirm Janet Yellen as Fed chair on Monday
- Private equity deal volume likely to rise
- Investment banks just had their best year since 2007
- 2013 had the most IPO exits since 2007
- Private equity fundraising climbs 13% in 2013
- Top tech trends for 2014
This week in history… The nation’s first commercial bank, Bank of North America, opens its doors (1782).