Happy President’s Day, all.
- CoStim Pharmaceuticals acquired by Novartis
- TerraVest Capital completes acquisition of Gestion Jerico
- Capital Partners to buy Breen Color Concentrates
- Callcredit agrees to partner with GTCR
- U.S. stock market is closed today for the President’s Day holiday
- Thursday: ACG LA hosts Private Equity Perspectives on the Current Market
- Private equity investors push fees to record lows
- The Small Cap Liquidity reform Act would alter the way stock prices are quoted
- Private equity firms embrace branding and social media
- 20 proven exit strategies from a career in investment banking
- Why 2014 will be the year of mergers of equals
- Alternative investments to see continued growth in 2014
- The best niche strategies to compete with the goliaths
- Investment banks struggle to kick the leverage habit
This week in history…XM and Sirius announce a merger of equals (2007).