- Brynwood Partners to sell DeMet’s Candy Company
- Amicus Therapeutics completes $25 million debt financing
- Back to Nature Foods Company has acquired SnackWell’s cookie and snacks business
- Symmetry Medical amends credit agreement, eliminates mezz debt
- Happy New Year!
- Three tips that will make you a better negotiator
- Why 2014 will be the year of the small business
- Even after Volcker, banks aren’t safe enough
- KKR: Private equity’s busiest buyer of 2013
- Increased merger activity will carry over to next year
- The biggest financial feuds of 2013
This week in history… John D. Rockefeller officially creates the Standard Oil Company, combining all the affiliate companies into one large trust (1882).