- DoubleBeam acquires GoPago
- Ferrellgas acquires Motor Propane Service
- PTS acquires A1CNow
- TPG to buy Arden Group for $394 million
- Ares Capital acquires loan portfolio for $319 million
- The Riverside Company sells Arena to Capvis
- Many dealmakers to sing Christmas carols, drink eggnog, and visit family this week
- Micro private equity: The art of acquiring small businesses
- Distressed homes attract private equity funds
- The complete guide to setting goals
- Why profitable, growing companies can’t get financing
- Should investors buy growth or value?
- IPO investors score best year since tech boom
This week in history…the Celler-Kefauver Act, which gave the government the ability to prevent vertical mergers and conglomerate mergers, is signed into law (1950).