Today, many deal professionals are satisfying their internet presence needs with a basic website — but that may not be enough. The world is increasingly demanding the use of social media sites — like Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook — as mediums of interaction, information, and communication.
When used and monitored properly, social media sites can offer a distinct advantage in deal sourcing, news gathering, and due diligence. Additionally, these channels can offer deal professionals brand awareness and recognition.
To help you get started, the below guide helps explain how to use:
- Several of the leading social media channels
- Linkedin for business development
- Twitter for news and announcements
- Social media for due diligence
- Social media for post-transaction success
- And more…