1) The 20 Minute DCF: Free Excel Template Download
2) The Complete Guide to Family Office Trends
Member Howard Romanow of Island Management, Gene Lee of Cove Point Holdings, and Richard C. Wilson of the Family Offices Group discuss the motivations of family offices, their preferred investment strategy, and ideal relationships with PE.
3) Q3 in Review: 7 Free Sector Tear Sheets
Data and trends from seven of the primary industries on the Axial network: Industrials, Energy, Consumer, Health Care & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, TMT, and Business Services.
4) Private Equity BD: The Insider’s Perspective
Axial Members Ransley Carpio of Chardan Capital Markets, Stephen Connor of Hamilton Robinson Capital Partners, and Gretchen Perkins of Huron Capital Partners explain the ins and outs of PE business development.
5) What the Growing Number of Boutique Investment Banks Means for Deal Sourcing
The recent proliferation of boutique investment banks is changing how intermediaries identify relevant buyers and, therefore, how many private equity firms and financial sponsors are sourcing relevant opportunities.