Big week in Washington as Congress and President Obama signed the new debt ceiling deal into law on Thursday morning. What else happened this week in the capital markets?
- No choice but to play along with DC, for now at least
- Four facts about the national debt you may not know
- Two Brazilian brothers to pay nearly $5M in insider trading case
- The key to success in fundraising
- Private equity: the next frontier?
- Goldman Sachs still earns its money in soon-to-be banned ways
- 3 factors for job growth according to the Commerce Secretary
- Leading middle market PE firm exits bathroom products maker Royal Baths
- Stitch Fix raises $12M as it tries to differentiate in the tricky market of online retail sales
- ClearLight and Riveria team up to acquire Planet Fitness franchisee
- Provista buys River Cities-backed National IPA
- Document storage solution provider Personal grabs $4.5M in funding
This week on Axial:
3256 active deal opportunities
719 deal opportunities in draft mode