- [Mega-deal] Neiman Marcus near deal to be sold for $6 billion
- [Mega-deal] Koch Industries to buy Molex for $7.2 billion
- Western Digital’s HGST to buy Virident for $685 million
- Ebay to buy Decide.com
- Gastar buys oil properties for $187.5 million
- NFP acquires Insurance West Corporation
- Patrick Industries completes acquisitions of Frontline Mfg and Premier Concepts
- Tuesday Webinar: How to get deals done with transactional risk insurance
- What does the financing structure of Microsoft-Nokia mean?
- Where have all the bank mergers gone?
- Texas’ attorney general on why he challenged the AMR-US Air merger
- Cheaper jumbo loans just aren’t that weird
- Online reputation management for investment professionals
- Westview Capital oversubscribed on $430M Fund III
This week in history… Gillette buys Duracell for $7 billion (1996)